This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under as applicable and various other statutes. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require physical or digital signatures.
Information About Us
Changes to these Terms
Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 07th April 2021.
Changes to Our Site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 17th April 2021.
Accessing Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your Account and Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, user details, a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Copyright and Trademarks
wowfoods.in name, logo and all other wowfoods.in content are registered trademarks of THE GUN BBQ. registered in India. All rights reserved. The wowfoods.in and THE GUN BBQ name, website, logo and other content are copyright of firm THE GUN BBQ.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All of those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved to the relevant owner or licensee of those works.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Website Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Reviews, comments, communications and other content.
When writing any product review, please consider the following guidelines:
- focus on the product and your individual experience using it; and
- provide details about why you liked or disliked a product.
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines made known to you:
- obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- email addresses, URLs, twitter handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; and
- critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy to reflect changes to our site, our users’ needs, our business priorities or to reflect changes in law. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major revisions.
Every time you wish to use our site, please check this acceptable use policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 07th April 2021. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to THE GUN BBQ.
THE GUN BBQ.
Kay Kay Square, Damro Building, Mangunta Layout, Nellore, AP 524003IN
Ph : +91-7373777111